Tuesday 16 March 2010

This Is My Home by SABM



I often wonder are we, Malaysians really proud of who we are. Are we? Are we proud to be Malaysian in a country called Malaysia? What have we done to the country?

I am proud to be a Malaysian. This is my country. I was born here and i shall die here. I may not be liking the government but i love Malaysia.

I love my country, therefore i'll make it a better country. I respect each and everyone in this land. I reject chauvinism, authoritarian, racism, gender bias, human rights violation etc.

This is a very meaningful video that should be watched by every Malaysian irregardless of which ethnic groups, religions, or poltical beliefs you are from.

We are one. I'm not saying 1Malaysia. But we are one as a whole, who make up this country and we should continue the legacy that has been passed down by our great forefathers who have struggled so hard in bringing us together.

I love my country, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment