Saturday 24 April 2010

Westlake in total darkness again

While people in Hulu Selangor are tensed up and excited for the polling day tomorrow for the by-election, people in Kampar, Perak were in darkness this evening.

UTAR students’ accommodation, Westlake was blacked out again this evening. This is the second time it happened this year.

Other places like New Town, Kampar Old Town and another UTAR students’ accommodation in Eastlake were also in total darkness.

The black out which started around 5.25pm resumed only after 3 hours at 8.30pm.
















System down due to the black out has caused vehicles lining up at Petronas petrol station.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Dat's all I could say after have been reviewing/checking/seeing these pics for this post for like 10 times? huhu... NO DOUBT u r SUPER TALENTED photographer at all n__n bcoz U can see what other ppl can't see, U can do what other ppl can't do, as a results= BLOODY AMAZING pictures! *ops, sorry 4 dat hahaha ^__^ But I meant it ^___^ especially as ghosts part ^__^ - miss Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheeh maluuu la i. =p thx Miss Anonymous. 10times oo!! that's a lot!! i love your comment lah. "U can see what other ppl can't see, U can do what other ppl can't do, as a results= BLOODY AMAZING pictures!" I am so flattered. make me wana fly. haha. i like the other set of photos too, the aftermath of heavy rain one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. Yealor, I meant it really ^__^ N u know what, I'm now using one of ur pics here as my desktop background for my lappy. Or should I state, my favourite pic for my desktop background. Hope U don't mind ^___^ hehehe.. n I won't tell U which one that I love. hahahaha.. ^__^ Nway, keep up the BLOODY AMAZING work okie? ^__^ - miss Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahha u SERIOUS??!! =p *blushing* =p eh u must pay me royalty u noe.. hakcipta terpelihara. tell me la wic photo u use. photo number 4, 6 or 8?? thx for the compliment again la. i'll improve my skill la k.

    ReplyDelete