Wednesday 16 June 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup, Group G Brazil vs North Korea

One of the things that no one should missed during FIFA World Cup is to be at mamak stall or restaurant to watch live match.

It’s ok if you don’t know the teams or the players. It’s ok if you are not a football fan.

Just the atmosphere can make you jump high up to the sky or bang your hands on the table.

When a team score, you will either hear people cheer or boo. And you yourself will automatically be part of the crowd.

That’s what makes the scene alive.

Im not a football fan but I like Brazil because of the ‘zzz’ in the the Brazil’s name and because Brazil is a good team.

For the first time since 2010 FIFA World Cup started, I watched it tonight and I watched it live.

I was there with my friends, sitting at the back. as usual I bring my wife along. I mean my camera. N im lucky because my speedlite is functioning tonight.

The match was between Brazil and North Korea. The game started at 2.30am Malaysian time.

Mamak restaurants are packed here in Kampar. Students especially are the majority crowd and they flooded the restaurants.

These are the photos of the match I took at Maha Maju Restaurant.

Brazil won the game with the score of 2-1.

1.50am Quiet and calm, before the match.

1.51am Empty without spectators.

2.45am Full house, 15minutes after the match started.

2.46am Majority are students from UTAR

Us. Me with banana with my two friends. Hungry, banana is good.

3.49am Frustrated supporter of Brazil garu-ing his head after they failed to score.

3.57am This is the moment when Brazil scored for the second time. Geram nia this waiter block my view!

4.14am This is the most happening moment when North Korea score at the very last minute of the game.

4.14am The crowd cheered for about 30seconds for North Korea.

4.14am Korea performed well especially their defence. They gave Brazil a very hard time in the match.

4.19am What a scene. Everyone cabut immediately after the referee blowed the whistle to end the game.

4.20am After the game, tables and chairs are empty again.

4.20am It's time for the waiters to clean up all the cups and plates.

4.22am Long queue. Traffic jam as everyone going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment